The Poughkeepsie Chapter of the Hudson Valley Folk Guild holds its open mic
coffeehouse on the 3rd Saturday of each month from September thru May.
Sign up for open mic slots is at 7 p.m. Show starts at 7:30.
General admission is $6. Admission for Folk Guild members and senior citizens $5.
- Saturday, Dec 16 at 7:30pm - Mike & Emmy Clarke
- Saturday, Jan 20 at 7:30pm - Kevin&Carol Becker w/ Rich Keyes
- Saturday, Feb 17 at 7:30pm - Thomasina
- Saturday, Mar 17 at 7:30pm - Amy Soucy w/ Stephen Murphy
- Saturday, Apr 21 at 7:30pm - Jane March
- Saturday, May 19 at 7:30pm - Linda Breithaupt
Open mic with featured act Mike & Emmy Clarke
The Poughkeepsie Chapter holds its coffeehouse at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of
Poughkeepsie, 67 South Randolph Avenue, City of Poughkeepsie. Take Route 9 to Sharon Drive
right if you are traveling North, turn left if you are traveling South). Turn left at the stop
onto Beechwood Avenue. At the next stop sign, turn right onto Ferris Lane. Take the first left
South Randolph Avenue. The Fellowship will be on your right. An alternate route is to take
Avenue to South Randolph Avenue.
View Larger Map